Specializing in Commercial Insurance Since 1985
Make A PaymentReport A ClaimCertificates
Trucking Links
Trucking LinksTrucking Trusted Choice

If you are moving to Arkansas, there are certain things you need to consider about purchasing adequate insurance for your automobile, truck and home. The state of Arkansas has determined the minimum standards required for every driver and homeowner within the state, to ensure that you and your family are completely covered in the unlikely event of an accident in your car, truck or home.

Auto Insurance in Arkansas

Every automobile owner must have liability coverage. Liability coverage pays for any claims when you are at fault in an accident. The minimum liability you are required to carry by law is $25,000 per person for bodily injury, $50,000 per accident and $25,000 to cover property damage to other’s property. Almost all insurers offer higher limits. When you apply for liability coverage, you must be offered an opportunity to purchase coverage for uninsured motorist bodily and property damage, underinsured motorist coverage for bodily injury and personal injury protection coverage.

Get an Arkansas Auto Insurance Quote

Trucking Insurance in Alabama

Truck drivers in Arkansas are held to a higher standard than passenger vehicle drivers. You require a higher level of skill than the typical driver. Because any unskilled truck driver can cause a significant amount of damage it is important to have high liability limits on your policy. The type of truck operating routes you drive throughout Arkansas and the nation will determine the set price of your premiums. Other than the outlay of costly fuel, your truck insurance will most likely be your single biggest expense. Being inadequately covered can cause significant financial devastation to you and your business.

Get an Arkansas Trucking Insurance Quote

Home Insurance in Arkansas

Homeowners insurance is a major expense for anyone in Arkansas. While not required by law, homeowners insurance may be an obligatory expense if your home is mortgage, and is part of the lender's agreement for loaning you money on your house. Generally, you will be required by your mortgage holder to provide adequate insurance for the minimum replacement value of your home, should it burned to the ground, or be completely damaged or destroyed.

Ensuring You Have Adequate Arkansas Home Insurance

You will want to ensure you have adequate home insurance for your home that covers property damage, personal liability, medical payments, and any additional living expense in the event of some catastrophic event. Should you rent or lease your home to another, you will need renters insurance, or condominium insurance, for the structure with optional coverage of anything else you wish to insure.

Get an Arkansas Home Insurance Quote


Agency Information

Over the past 23 years we have established a safe, stable, reputable relationship with many commercial and personal insurance carriers. We are able to offer commercial coverage in 12 states including: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, Kansas, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Virginia.
Salter Insurance Agency
406 3rd Ave
PO Drawer 489
Ashford, AL 36312
Phone: 1-800-945-5719
Fax: 1-334-899-6813